Saturday, January 2, 2010

The New Toy

It's arrived ! The delivery service dropped it off. I was so excited and couldn't wait. Now where should I try this out. Arranging to be by myself ... I was already wet with anticipation. And ripping open the box I wasn't surprised, I was every bit as pleased as I thought I would be! It was exactly as it looked on the website, the  Aquagasm  Rabbit Vibrator, and it was all mine ... I opened it up hungrily and got it fixed but I didn't dare use it in the bedroom during the school holiday. No lock on the door...
'Aha!' A eureka moment - the bath !
I lit the  Massage Candles, my gift to myself  and closed the blinds, the perfumed aroma of Pink Lotus setting the scene, the flame flickered and alternately, the shadows darkened and then lit the walls as the flame grew again. Oh bliss ... and I could always massage myself with the wax afterwards too ... hmmm.
I had purposely chosen a slinky, waterproof piece of joy for just such occasions. The running water cascaded from the taps, turning my legs to jelly with anticipation of that very water swirling over my nakedness ...


Hot as usual, the bubbly, foaming bath-water lapped at my cool skin sending frissons of delight along my nerve endings. My breasts felt soft and smooth, my nipples taut with expectation, under my searching fingertips.
My new toy! Grabbing it from the side of the bath, I turned it round in awe. Quickly under the water it went, straight like a guided missile. Onwards and upwards. I gasped as it found its way home, the slow vibrations were urging me on.


Temptation called. I turned it higher. The speed hit the spot until my mind exploded and my body arched with pleasure, pushing me further onto it, deepening the sensation until I could take no more.


Gasping, I sank into the bath.
Within moments I was ready for more. But this time I could relax and experiment with my own body. Preparing myself in the slippery suds I started to massage around my sensitive, intimate areas, moving from front to back as the need took me.


Inserting first one, then two fingers, I was so turned on I just had to get it in me!


This time taking deep breaths and slipping onto my side I let it nudge me gently, but it was too soft for my tight opening. I was already breathing hard with anticipation. Trying harder to enter it pushed and shoved, aided by my hands, with a small cry of pleasure or was it pain, the head entered with a surge and I closed over it greedily, unwilling to let it go, now I had allowed it to enter.
I let it sit there quietly, resting for a while, as I gathered myself. That feeling of stretching made me curious, 'more' my body was begging ... these unknown and sweet feelings were alien to me, but I had to go on, desire surpassing all else.
I pushed a little harder and nearly fainted with the fullness of pleasure. Turning it on with a flick of the wrist, the slow vibrations sent me to another place, a place I had never been before ... I never wanted to leave ... higher, I urged from the depths of my body, and turning it to mind-blowingly fast, I brought myself to the extreme limits with my hands exploring, touching, feeling and the vibrations from behind driving me insane. Water flowing freely from me as I squirted hard and fast, and from the bath, to soak the floor ... I couldn't and didn't care, outside my mind, my body, with heat and cold and fireworks and everything on earth blowing me away ...


Breathing in heaving gasps, the silky water supported my sated body, washing over me and allowing me to return to this world once more.
My new toy ... it gave me pleasure I am desperate to repeat again and ah, again ... in my fantasy another pair of strong hands will be aiding me in my quest ... oh, double the pleasure for two .... that I was planning already.
Yes for the two of us, tonight was the night. No-one else at home. I had bathed and prepared myself with the perfume and body lotions, massaging my own body in readiness for my love, ah, the smell was my favourite and I hope it will be his too. The bath run and filled with heady scents of masculine bath oils of cedar and musk. I was turned on already ... 'he's here' I thought, as I heard the door ... I ran and welcomed him removing his coat and gently tugging his shirt to make him follow me, to the bath ... I knew he was seeing glimpses of my bare leg through the towel I had wrapped around me ... just enough to tease but not to show all. The candles lit, the lights off, I knew the bathroom was looking seductive and smelling like heaven. I watched his face shine with delight at seeing the hot fluffy towels and bath toys waiting for his pleasure.
I undressed him slowly, he was hot to touch and ready for anything ... and so was I. As he lay in the bath and relaxed into the hot water, I soaped the sponge with soft lather and washed my hands over his back and chest. Feeling his muscles tense beneath his smooth skin I massaged his shoulders and neck, working lower I kneaded and rubbed until I reached a hard place that couldn't be softened until sweet release was reached and I didn't intend that to happen just yet ...
I reached for the vibe and sat on the edge of the bath, opening the towel slightly to give him a glance of my sweetness. I started to use the vibe to relax myself, having the opposite effect on him .... ''ohhh, ohhh'', I moaned, ''I need a hand with this'', taking his own in mine and using it to stroke my clit I gasped and slipped my leg into the water. Giving him full eye - level view of all I had. I saw desire in his dreamy eyes .... the towel dropped to the floor and I entered the bath on top of his muscular legs. The water allowing me control as I lowered myself onto his hardness. With a groan he entered me and sighing deeply we began to move ... slow then fast, short quick moves, followed by long, slow, deep thrusts, he touched my clit, smooth gentle strokes and made me soar outside my mind, my body feeling like it belonged to someone else, fluid yet light and yet again full and heavy.
I was experiencing thoughts and emotions I'd not felt before. The ecstasy taking over, tingling my skin and flushing across my body in a wave of heat, uncontrollably I shook and he looked at me, into my blue eyes, caressing my pale skin and whispering of love.
I shook, I burned and the heat rose like a flame, burning until it had nowhere left to go, except to burst out in a multi-coloured explosion. He watched me, watched my firework display and groaned out his own orgasm and hearing his orgasm made me soar higher still ....