Holding me close, with only the candlelight casting flickering shadows on the walls, scenting the room,
you let your hands wander up and down my back pressing me close to your chest, lifting my chin you kiss me deeply. I open my soft, sweet lips to take you in, taste you.
Both of us knowing what we want but taking it easy, slowly, this is the first time and we are like the newest lovers on earth.
We lay on the bed and continue to kiss and touch each others bodies, exploring new territory. Storing the memories for later.
Opening my blouse you see the underwear you have only ever seen in photographs and you take it all in, looking at me with a smile in your eyes.
You make me happy and shy all at once.
I can't speak, just pull you close, hiding my face in your neck, kissing you and running my fingers through your hair.
You smell so good. I imagined it for a long time. You smell of you. It's the best.
I reach inside your shirt and lightly touch your chest, I don't need to see it, I memorised it from the photos. I know how it would feel, the soft hairs on firm skin .... and I undo your belt ... letting my fingertips gently tease your skin I move them lower until I feel crinkly hair and your long, hard cock, straining for release against the material of your trousers as I rub my index finger along it.
I didn't even notice that you have eased my top and underwear off as you lower your head to suck pink nipples on my my pale, ivory - white breasts.
The suckling makes me release a gush of hot pussy honey, and I gasp with the extreme, moist heat gathering inbetween my legs, sending nervous impulses to my my brain, demanding satisfaction....
I move over onto my back and you lay above me kissing me, on my lips, my neck, my breasts, both of us removing each others clothes as we go.
I can't believe I am naked now, until I see your hard cock in the dusky light reaching for my pussy.
I want it.
I want it deep, fast and slow and I want it soon. I want you.
I open my legs and you slip between them, you kneel in front of me, opening and raising my thighs you bend and lick my clit, tasting the warm sweetness, touching me, rubbing me and sending me into myself.
I can't hold it.
I have to let go and I cum with a groan, my body arching and shaking. You feel the silky juices squirt and flow out from my orgasm.
I am overcome and before I have finished my last I have to have you ... I can't hold on any longer ... and neither can you ...
With a gasp you guide your length into me and plunge ever deepening strokes uncontrollably into my tight pussy, until I am moaning loudly,calling your name, begging for more, stroking your skin and scratching your back as the tension builds.
I feel your rhythm change, your breaths come fast and I know you're near.
I turn my head to look at you and as you look into my beautiful, big eyes you cum hard and whisper my name .....
For NJ
