I have just stepped out of a hot bath, my skin is all soft and pink. I smell sooo good. My nightie is soft scarlet satin against my pale breasts. It swishes as I walk to the bed over the plush carpet.
It's warm in here and I don't want to enter the covers. I lay on top and wait ... you won't be long .... The cd is playing in the background and I am dreaming of you.
I don't hear you enter the room and your cool hands on my nipples tease me awake. I reach up and bring your lips to mine. I taste of minty toothpaste and smell of expensive body lotion .... my hair is damp, yet warm in the back of my neck from the bath ...
I don't want more kisses I want action and guide your lips to my breasts, you lift my nightdress and lower your mouth to my voluptuous thighs, parting my legs with your firm hands. I am moaning loudly as you stroke my pussy and your tongue licks my clit, you can feel it becoming firmer under your fiery grazes as you grasp it gently in your teeth.
Your fingers enter my wetness and hook under my g-spot, I am screaming your name as you continue to bring me to climax with your hot mouth. I can't help but squirt my juices over your fingers and you gasp with desire.
I know you can't wait now. The passion is showing in your face as you look into my eyes. I want you, I want you to fill me, and fill me hard and long.
I see you bulging and release you quickly from your trousers. Shiny droplets already emerging from your cock. I know if we don't fuck now I will miss out on the joy of feeling you deep inside me.
I arch my back as I see your cock ready to enter my pussy and it enters smoothly, filling me tightly, on and on you carry me until you have to release your own load. I watch your face as you cum and it fills me with pleasure to know that it was me that made you cum so hard ......