I am keeping myself on edge
for when I can play properly.
for when I can play properly.
I put my cool fingers inside my lips and
using my the tip of my index finger barely touch with
feather-light strokes that
most sexually sensitive, surprisingly small but
all-powerful organ, hidden within soft,
protective layers of warm flesh.
When exposed it is so silky smooth
I could slide my finger across it and feel so high
I could slide my finger across it and feel so high
as though drugged with sensual ecstasy.
I want to cum, to lose my mind, but I won't,
I make myself wait till later when I have time to
pleasure myself in luxury.
My sexual fantasies run through my mind and
nearly catch me out when I am in public.
I have to maintain a normality I do not feel,
a quickened heartbeat or shallow gasp
has to be explained away ....
all the while I am becoming more liquid
between my delicious thighs,
all the while I am becoming more liquid
between my delicious thighs,
maybe it will trickle below my hemline,
I dare not and cannot sit down yet.
I am alone again now and my finger
finds that hidden, pink and shiny, hot spot once more,
finds that hidden, pink and shiny, hot spot once more,
still denied the full, heaven-soaring pleasure
that small nub can deliver
when treated with respect.
Once more I bring myself to the edge of the
precipice and have to back away before
I fall once more into dark oblivion .....
