I can imagine you bending me over the dining table, lifting my skirt, hooking your fingers into my knickers and ripping them off to expose my hot, pulsing and very wet, pussy. You spread my legs with yours, the denim of your jeans is rough against my soft, damp inner thighs, the friction as you push against me turns me on.
I feel you finger my clit and my pussy in turn, making me beg for you to fuck me hard. You unzip your jeans and release your throbbing cock. It finds its way directly to my liquid velvet and enters with a swollen thrust, making me gasp out loud as it fills me up and then glides back out smoothly.
I am now crying with pleasure, short, sharp gasps with each thrust, my body saying 'don't stop'. Harder and faster you pound, squeezing my tits tightly and grabbing my hips until you explode far inside me , the juice spurting from your cock fast and hard, until we are both gasping breathless, and I am left smiling ......