Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Home at last ...

'Home, home yep. At last ! Been a long 5 hours working in that hot, stuffy office. Some of them are soo boring. Oh damn, the keys stuck in my bag, what are they stuck on? Just let me get in the front door. Jacket off, I'll just leave it here on the peg for later. Ooh pee, I need a pee quick. These stairs seem to get steeper every day when you are in a hurry ... Why does that always happen when you get home, you want a pee. Ah, what a relief... actually come to think of it I must have been wanting to go for ages.


Now where's that bloody box, never find it when you want it. For goodness sake, how did it get over there? He must have moved it last night .... Oh well I got it now.
Skirt and tights off, caught round my ankle, come off you bugger. Ow, ow, sugar, blasted bed - end, I bashed my toe again just when I've got to be quick.
Knickers. He, he ... yeh knickers to it. Hmm not much time. Gotta get on and finish and pick the kids.
My fave vibe will do the trick if I wanna be quick. Hey, I'm a poet and I don't know it, actually I DO ! Ha!

Now, if I wanna be quick let me put the glass plug in first. Lubey, lubey where are yooo. Quick girl with that tingly lube stuff, oops so slippery though and ohhh, so cold at first but so filling and oh so nice too... let me squirm on this a bit ....

 
Thank goddness I don't have to be quiet. Get those batteries in and oh, oh yess, ah ah ah ah, mmmm mmmm. Oh - it's - cumm-ing - fast. Yess, arghh-hhhh. Ahhhhhh. Ahhhhhh, ahh, ahh, ohhh myyyyy-gggaarrhhhd uhhh....
phew, ahhh, better calm down, feels like a bloody asthma attack it was so fast. But good though. Huh, gotta pick kids up in 15 minutes, hmph shame. But I just got to lie here on the bed a few minutes and rest, my legs are so wobbly .... '

 
''S'cuse me Missus. I did'na want to disturb yer before but yer husband let me in this mornin' to fix the washin' machine an seein' as how I've finished I really need payin' ''
 

Mercy, Oh Lor, please !!
Clamp your legs together woman and cover yourself with your hands and tell whoever that is,  to stop screaming !
Oh it's me ...!  
Oh the embarrassment .... oh floor open up and swallow meeee please !! ''