Finally I get to see you, we step nervously towards each other as we start to smile at each other, measuring up each other to see if it matches our expectations. I'm not disappointed, you've come to meet me wearing a short skirt and what I can only assume are the stockings you wore when taking your picture ...
"Come on, we haven't got much time" you tell me, your eyes filled with anticipation. You lead me to your car, walking fast, keeping your head low in case anyone recognises you ..."Get in" you say, and I waste no time.
We speed off, I have no idea where, this is all new to me. As the buildings get smaller and the traffic gets less busier I can tell we're heading out of the city. Grey becomes green as walls become trees as we head down a quiet secluded road. I trust you are taking us somewhere you know as your driving has not slowed as we speed down the winding tree lined road. Suddenly we stop and you tell me to get out as you get out too.
Leaning against the car, you look at me with those beautiful eyes ... and no words are spoken, it's written on your face. As I start to kiss you I can feel your hands tearing at my belt and zip, pulling out my cock and working it to full length ... and I reach down for the edge of your skirt, pulling it up over your shapely thighs, stroking your legs as I go. Then reaching down I find that you forgot to put any knickers on ..... or maybe not?
Running my hand over your soft pussy hair a finger touches the lips of your moist slit, but I'm too eager for any foreplay and just spread your pussy lips ready to fuck you. Pulling me in close, you lift your left leg and wrap it around me as I lower myself to get inside you. As I reach down and pull your right leg up around me I feel my cock slide up inside your warm moist pussy. You clamp your legs around me as I get a hand on each beautiful, soft arse cheek and start to thrust hard up into you. Quickening, panting, passionately fucking you hard, I stare into your eyes ... I've waited for what seems like a lifetime for this, but I know we can't be long as you have to go home. So I continue to fuck you hard against the side of your car until I feel your warm cum dripping down my leg, and I can't hold back any more and fire a load deep inside you ...
Breathing heavily, I withdraw, my still hard cock flicking a mix of cum over my stomach ....
"Clean yourself up ... coz your not getting back in my car until you do".....
God I love a bossy woman! xxxx