Friday, April 16, 2010

The After Party Treat (A)

Coming home from the party I enter the bedroom. It's in darkness, only the dim light from the hallway shines through the open door. You are sleeping already, it's late. I start to undress slowly. Removing my top I sit a while and remove my make-up too.


Next my skirt and tights, followed by my black, lacy knickers. Sitting back down on the bed I remove my bra and decide to lay down as I am, I am a little tired.

Not too tired though, I know you don't mind, are happy for me to play ... so I bring out the glass, ribbed dildo. I don't want to disturb you because you are sleeping.

It's oh so cool and hard, the black glass dildo against my clit sends shivers along my thighs. I am moaning quietly to myself, almost a whisper.


So turned on by playing while you sleep I feel myself cumming and calling Sam, Sam under my breath.

 
I start to shake gently and move around a little, until I cum with a surge of pussy juice pouring from me ... and sighing with pleasure I turn to cuddle you,

and as I do,


you say


''that was soooo beautiful, please let me make love to you, I know you didn't know I was gently rubbing my cock watching you, I am so hot and hard for just for you..... ''