Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The ''Down - under'' Experience (A)

I wandered into the kitchen and saw the table cleared and the room re-arranged. You had been working hard. I noticed that you had  prepared the food and laid it on the side. It looked delicious, but little did I know that you had other plans for the food and things you had put ready.

Telling me to remove my clothes you kissed me deeply and pressed me against the table. As you helped me to undress you said ''Let's try something different now'' and laid me on the table.


Rubbing your hands along my sides and up over my nipples that were now standing to attention waiting for your fingers to play with them. I thought we were just going to fuck, but you had other ideas. You wanted to play.

 
Fastening my wrists to the legs of the table behind my head with bondage straps, you then spread my legs and fastened them to the other end. You were gentle and soft. I didn't know what was coming but I was surprised and exposed. Very exposed. The doors open to the garden allowing the summer breeze to blow across my nakedness and openness. Allowing full view to anyone who may enter the garden or beyond. It heightened my senses to my open legs and gaping pussy. Still warm enough to be naked the evening sun was shining through and casting shadows across the walls.

 
You smiled and kept moving around me. I trusted you and allowed you to do as you will. Your sweet lips sucked my nipples to hard points and I felt myself becoming wet, and hot inside my depths. I gasped as you stroked your fingers along my skin to my pussy lips and let them trail to and fro, I was twisting and turning, begging you to enter me, with your fingers at least. You didn't fall to temptation and my frustration grew. I wanted to cum and cum right now. You told me to be patient as good things come to those who wait. I didn't want to wait. I was greedy for your touch.

 
I closed my eyes and took deep breaths I was actually enjoying myself now, taking time to feel the sensations. I screamed as the first smack hit me, using a wooden spoon you were pussy spanking me and I loved it. Pain and pleasure, always go together, and you knew how to do it to best advantage. You continued until you saw I was swollen and my dark pink lips were closing up, you didn't want them too swollen that you couldn't penetrate me, just tight enough to increase your pleasure too.


I know you love unusual objects. It shouldn't have surprised me to feel your finger entering me coated in olive oil followed by the rolling pin used to roll out pastry only last week.The cool, white marble stretching my pussy yet soothing it with its smooth cold surface as it went deeper, then withdrew and entered, faster and deeper each time until you forced gasps from my willing body. Almost to the point of no return, I didn't want you to know but you did know, and you quickly removed it leaving me unfulfilled once more.


I knew you were putting it down but suddenly I shuddered as the ice you were now holding dripped over my skin. Cold shudders flowing through my body as the ice water left its freezing trail along my nerve endings, groaning as much as the candle wax now left hot trails in the other direction. I never knew a person could have so much pleasure from so much pain. And still I got wetter and hotter deep inside me.


Grabbing the dining chair you positioned it at the end of the table, between my legs. I knew what was coming. I wanted it. But you weren't ready yet. I am a person who makes noise, a lot of noise when sexually aroused. The doors were open but you didn't want people complaining and so you tenderly gagged me and kissed my cheek, my hair, my eyes.


Prising open my pussy with your thumbs you leaned forward to drink in the vision. The tip of your tongue slicked along your lips and then you reached for my clit, licking and biting it to make it swell, I wished I could cum right then, but I had to wait. You weren't ready to let me cum.


Massaging my ass with soft butter your forefinger entered the circular muscle firmly, moving it around you now pushed another 2 fingers inside, opening it wider and letting you have full view of all I had, pussy and ass open and defenceless to whatever you wanted to do to me. I shuddered uncontrollably as I felt the cool long object enter me. I couldn't see what it was, but you pushed it in and out with regular, firm strokes, trickling olive oil into my ass as it needed it. I was oily, but happy, very happy.
 It felt good and as your stroked the object inside me your other fingers grabbed my cheeks and kneaded them with heavy pressure. I couldn't help myself, my arms were tied and I couldn't escape. Didn't want to escape. I was in ecstacy. I had never been ass fucked before and now I was stretched wide open. you took control of it and entered me with your large cock now. Fucking me gently and shallowly at first until your urges took over and you plunged deeply into my ass, your balls pounding against my body as you lifted my butt off the table to gain full access.


I saw you cumming as you looked into my eyes, plunging deeper than before you groaned out as you put your load into me. I knew you were hot as you called my name.

 
But I didn't know you were going to go and lie down in the other room. You went and slept and slept, and left me tied to the table.


I must have slept too, on that hard table top because the next thing I knew was feeling you tracing a line around my soft, curved breasts. I had goosebumps raising my skin follicles from the cool air. Yet felt a searing heat from your fingertips and the trail of liquid honey drizzling from the bottle. Your tongue an instrument of intense sensual pleasure licking and rasping at my skin, tasting honey and me all at the same time.


And closing the doors you promised me the best orgasm of all time, I had been waiting, I knew you would let me cum now.


Running the sharp edges of a dining fork over my pussy lips I kept shaking as it grazed across my sensitive skin. Wanting more but being on edge too, not knowing what you would do next added a frisson of fear and excitement to the game.


Dipping one kind of fruit after another, on the tines of the fork  inside my pussy, you ate them with delight, and removing my gag you fed me the pussy - dipped fruit too. Very sexual and very sensual, very intense.


I wanted you to touch me now, touch me and fuck me, make me cum hard and fast. And big.



I knew you wouldn't disappoint me and as you fucked me I screamed out loud. Screamed your name and begged you to finish it. Make me cum. But you didn't. Not yet. Helplessly I watch you remove your wet cock from my soaking pussy.


I am waiting for your next move. Anticipation. I am still tied up. Waiting to cum.


I see you sit down between my legs again and using your left hand you insert all your fingers inside me, to fuck me while your other hand rubbed fresh chilli pepper into my clit making it burn and swell. Hot, hot swelling along my nerves making me begin to shake with the oncoming rush. My whole mind focused on this, couldn't think of anything else but that. It was cumming, that's all I knew.


You also knew I was cumming and you waited patiently for the juices to squirt across your willing tongue. Sighing you swallowed and lapped my open pussy for more, I knew I would cum again if you kept doing it and I encouraged you by squirming and groaning. Soon enough the heat overwhelmed me again and I began to shake, rattling the table on its legs as I shuddered out a massive orgasm across your mouth and tongue. I knew you would take from me, as I would later take from you. and I loved it. Loved the feeling of you drinking from me. Tasting the real inner me.



My breathing heavy, you eased me upwards to the edge of the table until my head was hanging over the top. You said I looked gorgeous with my head down and my breasts upright. A lovely view.


But I knew what you wanted as you covered your enormous erection with chocolate, I love chocolate and I would be willing to suck it off anything. Almost anything. Happy to oblige I opened my mouth, my upside down mouth and began to take you in. This was a good position for deep throating you. It would go further, this way and you are turned on by being in so much control. I can't do anything except keep taking you. Deeper you go, but gently, you want to cum not choke me. I am sucking and licking as you go back and forth, pinching my nipples and massaging my breasts as you lean over the table to enter me.


I know you can't help it as it cums you go faster and deeper and I drink the cum from your explosion. Tasting divine, to me, as I swallow it down. You bend and kiss me tenderly, we have played together and loved it.



You have cum and spent in body and mind you release me from my bondage. You look at me tenderly and we both walk naked, arms around each other to the other room. And falling to the bed we sleep exhaustedly.